Monday, March 16, 2015

Introduction to my reflective portfolio

Hello, Everyone, I am Ted. Before 2013, I had been living at shanghai in semiconductor industry for 10 years. 4 years ago, I accidentally bumped into makerspace in shanghai, which not only switched my career from engineering to education, but also took me to New Zealand in 2013. Now I am a full time kindergarten teacher, part time students for my "digital and collaboration learning" study at Mindlab by Unitec and part time maker and gardener at my secret corner. 

But study with full time job is not a easy job. After almost 8 months study, It came to the end of my study. The journey of learning was fulled of fun and hard work,especially when I am still doing full time job. Working at kindgarten, rather than primary school or middle schools made the practice even harder.In some point, I thought of giving up, but I made it. Yeah!!! A big high five to me :)


Although there were several blogs, video, presentations being published about my learning, there were no systematic collections of my learning reflections to my practices in my kindergarten. This blog is specially created to document the reflection to the learning from "Digital and Collaboration Learning" course from MindLab by Unitec. 

No comments:

Post a Comment